Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He is SOOOOOO Old

My fantastic husband has a birthday today. We tease him a lot about being old. He takes it with a grain of salt. Todd is wonderful. He helps around the house. Which not only includes dishes and laundry, it also includes remodeling and design. He sticks with me even when I'm acting irrational, WAIT...did I say irrational? I meant to say "a little silly". He works hard at a job he doesn't particularly enjoy so we are able to have insurance, a home, a car, a better life... He is funny. He loves to make people laugh! He is a priesthood holder that is willing to take an active roll in our ward as well as our eternal exaltation. Did I happen to mention he is handsome! Ladies, I know you think this kind of man is only found in our fantasies but, he lives with me in the flesh. I love him very much!

Happy Birthday Todd!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. todd is an old fart. its true. mommmmm you need a new post!

    ReplyDelete