Thursday, February 19, 2009

STEEN...

Steen is HOME!!! Welcome back and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. As a person that was directly touched by a young missionary such as yourself, I can assure you the sacrifice and efforts you have made will go on forever. I heard from "my missionary" even when I graduated from college which was about 25 years or so after he changed our lives. Your members will never forget you and they'll enjoy updating you on their lives and progress you helped them begin.


Steen we are glad to have you back. I hope you find your return home as rewarding as your time in California. We all loved you even before you grew in the love of the Lord so, imagine our regard for you now! You are great!

3 comments:

  1. Where did Steen serve? My husband sered in Carlsbad and my sister and brother both served in Riverside. Fun having a missionary back huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that young man return safely home!

    ReplyDelete