Friday, January 9, 2009

There is a FIRST for everything

"This is a blog," A wise quote from my eldest offspring! Here I Am. This has been a day of firsts...First day at a new job, first day with a new blog, first day of the rest of my life! FANTASTIC. I am ready for the "have a healthy day" challenge (or week, month, year, life...we've got to take this one step at a time) ! Thanks to the Collier Clan (Jenni) for the inspiration. I'm not sure yet what my contribution will be to the prizes but I'll make it good. Have a great night and remember to floss!

2 comments:

  1. You are sooooo in! Glad to have you! I'll send you the invite to the private blog as soon as I get it created...tomorrow hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! So glad you've joined our fitness contest. Jenni will make it fun... She makes everything fun!

    ReplyDelete