Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh how they grow!

As I mentioned in my last post Marlena is getting married. She has also just purchased her first automobile. She is now off of our auto insurance. She continues to...well grow up. Just putting it out there... Marlena is a great inspiration!

Kaytlyn continues to surprise and amaze me. She will be a junior next year. Yes, I said a JUNIOR! She is responsible enough to look for a summer job and smart enough to know when one doesn't come her way you just keep looking. She is learning so much right now about life and herself. She is fast on Marlena's heels. Kaytlyn is the sunshine in my day!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you and I both have some posting to do! Loved the comments about the M and the K... it's great to hear a mom rave about her good kids--Amy

    ReplyDelete