Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Count your blessings!

Kaytlyn made it into her High School's ACapella Choir!
Kaytlyn has an interview for a summer job!
Marlena and Steen are engaged!
Marlena is finished with Spring semester!
Curtis and Amy are home (Utah)!
Amy's gonna have a baby boy!
Todd bagged a turkey, gobble, gobble!
Todd DOES NOT have H1N1, oink, oink!
Marlena's future sister in-law, Heather, is gonna have a baby too!
Laura is on Facebook...is that good?
We received some neat stuff (sewing machine, bed, books) from Todd's G-ma!
Todd and I are "temple workers", We do laundry at the Draper Temple!
We all went to the midnight showing of Wolverine!
I am blessed beyond the list above! I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog! SO excited to read it and to be seeing more of you over the next couple of months. You rock!

    ReplyDelete