Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where have you been all my...4 months?










Yes, it has been almost 4 months since I last posted. I read that post tonight and realized that I promised pictures of the wedding. Here are a few. These are snapshots from the James family. Thanks y'all.
The lovely and tasty wedding cake is from Nancy Michelsen. She did a wonderful job.
Aunt Terry and Elizabeth made all of the caramel corn for the favors. So yummy, people were asking for the recepie!
Uncle James helped run the food service for the wedding and all of the meals at home. He never stops working! I love my brother!
So many people from the ward helped with the food service, sewing, general support!
Thanks to Randy Collier for the professional photos!
And the videos that made us laugh and cry were by Barlow Elton.
My momma made the beautiful venue a reality, wow!
Oh, all of our families pitched in so much it is unbelievable! Y'all are wonderful!
A quick preview of my next post. An addition to the family, meet Master Rorey and Kaytlyn was in Alta's The King and I. She was fantastic!

3 comments: